Where Ancient Traditional Health Care Meets Contemporary Health Care
- Eat less – 70% full at each meal. 2 meals (brunch and early dinner) per day.
- Eat well – low carbohydrates, sufficient vitamin and minerals for your body. Regular intake of ginger and ginseng during day time to increase internal heat source.
- Drink good water – Filtered warm water between 37-55 degree Celsius.
- Exercise – Sweat for at least 30 minutes in the morning sun every day to detox, get external heat source and vitamin D. If your body permits, try high-intensity interval training (HIIT), as 7 minutes workout may be more effective than 30 minutes jogging.
- Oxygen and negative ions – Regular walk in parks with big trees and clean air.
- Think positive – Don’t overstress yourself. Nothing is permanent except changes. A bad situation will not last forever. Always look at the bright side. Live at the very moment, celebrate small successes and ignore what you cannot control.
- Sufficient rest – Get enough sleep or rest to rejuvenate your body. This helps you focus and be a lot more productive. Sleep is additionally necessary for happiness as you become less sensitive to negative emotions.